Good afternoon

cinward1986

Chirping
Apr 5, 2017
Hi im cynthia i just joined so that hooefully someone on here can help me with my baby chicks and my turkey eggs

Nice to meet you Cynthia, Welcome to the Backyard chickens flock
frow.gif

Hi Cynthia and welcome to BYC. You have some great links from redsoxs that I am sure will help you.

Best wishes
CT

G’Day from down under Cynthia
frow.gif
Welcome!

As you have already received links to some great starting points, I will just wish you all the best.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

welcome-byc.gif

Hi Cynthia, thanks for joining us! I hope the links you've been given are helpful.

I have 2 turkey eggs and im not sure if theyre fertile. I got them on the 1st from a lady i adopted a rabbit from. When she gave them to me they were in a paper bag and cold. I have kept them warm since i got them home and candled yesterday but didnt see anything. I dont even know when they were laid.if someone can gibe me some help id appreciate it greatly

Back
Top Bottom