Good book on sale Aug 23

I was a

Chelsea green junkie for a while. I really like "preserving without freezing or canning", Sepp Holtzers permaculture, and Gaia's Garden. Not sure if all of them are still in rpint, but they are good books if you are interested in the topics.

Four season harvest will help you in NC. In VT there wasn't much usable info.
All righty. Getting very carried away here.

I placed a new order to add all 3 books that you mentioned. I have requested to cancel my old order so hopefully they will do that.

Thank you!

I placed a new order to add all 3 books that you mentioned. I have requested to cancel my old order so hopefully they will do that.

Thank you!
Are you a permaculture fan? Gaia's garden is great as a baseline, and sepp holtzer's book is fascinating.

Are you a permaculture fan? Gaia's garden is great as a baseline, and sepp holtzer's book is fascinating.
Yes I definitely am. Thanks for the tips.

I currently have a terrible garden though, due to laziness and full time job. I have only been making compost well...

I have a book on good perennials to plant so I did some of that. There are so many permaculture books out there and I just don't know what to buy. So I really appreciate your suggestions. I feel like these two books+four seasons will get me a good start.

I am also liking the idea of preserving without freezing or canning very much!!

In summary, CANNOT wait for my books to arrive! My gratitude goes towards you and Perris

@Perris No worries. I have taken notes on your recommendation.

Thank you!
@Perris @Saveria
Chelsea green did cancel my first order (3 books) but they still send me those books! So today I received both orders, which means I end up with two copies of 3 books, including the poultry book.

Chelsea green did refund me the first order. They messed up and now I need to figure out who to give away these free books!

Back
Top Bottom