Good lookin single male (Phoenix) ISO home w/ good looking chicks (VA)

basicliving

Keepin' the sunny side up
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
Shenandoah Valley, VA
I've got a 3 - 4 month old Phoenix cockerel that I'd like to find a good home for. He's a gorgeous boy and has a very gentle nature. I'm over run with roos, or I'd keep him. I've got his father - and he's a good roo.

I'm asking $5 for this boy only because I don't want him eaten - and you can buy a much bigger chicken in the grocery store for $5, so I'm hoping the charge will insure his safety from freezer camp. Besides, Phoenix are small, and it wouldn't even be worth the effort to axe him.

I won't ship him. If you can come get him, that would be great. I may be able to meet someone half way with him if you aren't too far. I live in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. If you are interested, please send me a PM and I'll give you specific directions.

Your life will not be complete without this handsome boy in your flock. Just to prove it, here are some pictures of the little stud muffin:

phoenix1.jpg

phoenix2.jpg

phoenix3.jpg

See? Told ya.

ETA: here is a picture of his daddy, Bobby Lee, taken earlier this year. His tail feathers got MUCH longer, but now he is molting, so I don't have a recent picture of him:

041009-8.jpg

Last edited:
I'd really love to, but I'm afraid SW Va is several hours from me. I'm hoping to find him a home a little closer. Thank you though!

Back
Top Bottom