Good New and Bad News- Those poor ducklings :(

To keep them from over eating the grit which they can do if it's in their feed just put a small bowl in their brooder with some grit in it. How are they doing today?
They are doing good! No more have died, which is good
smile.png
. 10 have died in total , exactly 10 :(. We just buried the ducklings.
hit.gif

So whats the plan are they going to resend? Oh I do not like this hatchery sorry but they sure haven't set well here with most of us.
They are reshipping 6 even though 10 died! I wanted all the ducks back but they said they will only give us 6, so 4 I will never get. We are debating wether we are going to just cancel the order (if we can, they ship out today and you can't contact efowl until 11:00 am EST) and get some Mandarin ducks.

They are reshipping 6 even though 10 died! I wanted all the ducks back but they said they will only give us 6, so 4 I will never get. We are debating wether we are going to just cancel the order (if we can, they ship out today and you can't contact efowl until 11:00 am EST) and get some Mandarin ducks.
I would cancel everything and not order from them again. No reason to give them your business when they don't care. Why buy more expensive mandarins when they can even get a normal duck order right?

I would cancel everything and not order from them again. No reason to give them your business when they don't care. Why buy more expensive mandarins when they can even get a normal duck order right?
True, but efowl is the best place with Mandarins, and they are cheap too. But after this I'm not too happy with them. But you'd think they would take better care of more expensive birds, and I really don't want to give this company my money.

Last edited:
True, but efowl is the best place with Mandarins, and they are cheap too. But after this I'm not too happy with them. But you'd think they would take better care of more expensive birds, and I really don't want to give this company my money.
Do you ever wonder why they are so much cheaper? They just seem like a bad business from the way they treat their birds to their coustomer service being impossible to get ahold of.

Back
Top Bottom