Good places to buy egg cartons?

mypetchicken has both recycled plastic and recycled paper cartons for about .35 each. they also have the kind that snaps in half for those who only want a half dozen.

hth!
~Caran

Thanks for all the replies! I've gone thru friends and family....and been asking for cartons back...that's my problem....people just don't go through eggs, forget to save them, forget to return them, etc etc.....

I will follow the replies on this post! Thanks MUCH!!

Angie

Ooops, I almost forgot to tell you that when I had chickens back in the 90's, I had friends who had a restaurant. They would save me the egg flats by the dozens and I'd get beer flats from the people I knew who ran a bar. They were all free and they work great if you have enough eggs to sell them by the flat! I don't have enough chickens to sell that many at a time anymore.

Our recycling center has stacks of them for free. I also have people save egg cartons for me. You wouldn't believe how fast they add up. And if I give anyone eggs they have to bring me back the empty carton. Did I mention that not only am I green but I'm cheap?
big_smile.png
Love it, we green because we are cheap too!

Back
Top Bottom