Good price for black pheasant

Discussion in 'Pheasants and Partridge (Chukar)' started by smokeyodie97, Jun 19, 2011.

1. smokeyodie97

smokeyodie97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2010
    MISSISSIPPI
    I'm getting some black pheasant and when they get bigger and have eggs and babies i may sell em. What's a good price for the eggs chicks and junivilles ?

2. PupuMcgoo

PupuMcgoo Out Of The Brooder

Dec 21, 2010
    Deep South
    yall shud look at them postns on ebay. they got all them kinds a birds on that there place. one time I saw me a amazon pheasant egg fur sale on ther. turned out to be a danged ole ringneck crossed with a golden or sumthen like that. I never got to wer I could sell eggs an chicks cause we be eatn em like we wuz a frenchie king or sumtin. Dang Ma daddy wud never have thaut weed all be eatn on things like that! know wat I meen. Aint got none them fancy black ones thou. Shoot. Gud luck yall.

3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I gave a friend of mine a melanistic cock this past spring. Her 'payment' to me was 1 dozen asst. ringneck eggs (mostly regular but a few melanistic X ringneck) and 8 1-week-old pheasant chicks.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
  4. birdboy508

birdboy508 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2011
    east taunton
    20$ a piece.[​IMG]

5. Tayten B

Tayten B Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2014
    Marible,Wisconsin
    Dose any body have black pheasants hens I want 2 fro my aviary I have a silver ring neck rooster And three ring necked hens. I also have 11 Georgia giant bob white quail and a 12 and 6. Year old pairs of Eurasian collard doves but I want them this spring right noe I have problem with a critter getting in and killed a few of my quail I had 14 now I have 11

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by