NinjaGamer2022

Songster
Apr 30, 2022
I am greatly interested in adding Seramas to my flock but I'm hoping to find a good value hatchery to order from. The max I'm willing to pay per bird is $50 or $5 per egg. Input is greatly appreciated.

I am greatly interested in adding Seramas to my flock but I'm hoping to find a good value hatchery to order from. The max I'm willing to pay per bird is $50 or $5 per egg. Input is greatly appreciated.
I have ordered Serama eggs through MyPetChicken.com to be shipped to Oklahoma. This was expensive, though. They sent a crazy amount of extras. My hatch rate was through the roof. They did bubble wrap the eggs and used scrunched up paper in the box. Personally, I like eggs shipped in foam packaging.

Last edited:
I am looking to purchase Swedish Flower chickens. I have an incubator but can’t figure it out. Therefore it would have to be chicks. This last spring a dog got in with my chickens and killed all of them
Meyer Hatchery offers Swedish Flower chicks for sale. You can even just purchase pullets. Meyer Hatchery is taking 2023 orders right now. I love my Swedish Flower Hens from there.

A dog killed all of my Swedish Flower hens and rooster. I started by ordering my chicks from McMurrays. Every time they sent an order almost all of them died. Not McMurrays fault. It was our postal service. The last set was 13 chicks and the were all dead on arrival. I decided then I would just buy the from local stores.
I will check out Meyers. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom