good short and cute chicken names please!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Dacy ,taffy, Tilda, lenna, Eleanor, olive, Amelia, violet, Harriet Cally Abigale , Annabell Lilly, Lucy, milly , Chloe, molly, Roxy, Lola, Maggie, Cleo, Abby, gabby, ella, ava, lily, Emma, Hilda, Helga, hazel, Heloise, Elsa, Elvira, Babbitt, Abigail ,Isabel, Henryetta, flower, Harriet, hazel ,Abagail, brit,babe,birtha , dazy..................

My current girls are Nutmeg, Peaches, & Annabelle. Not short, but it fits them. The ones I no longer have: Shwarma, Tandoori, Henny-Penny, Fat-so, & Dammit (she flew over the fence 1st day I got her).

I've name five girls (chickens) based on the looks of their combs:

Tally-because the back length of her comb looks like a pony tail
Vickie- has a tall comb with two points that angle out like someone cut a "V" into it
Gerry or Geraldine-due to the wave in the front of her comb like a Jerry curl
Crowny's comb looks like a queen's crown
Last but not least is Stubbs, her comb is rather short with next to no points.

I also need to add Gimp. She is a guinea who lives with the chickens. She tore a tendon in one leg at a young age and hops around on one leg. She does not run with the flock of guineas, one she can't keep up. Certainly is bullied on occasions by the other guineas, but the hens will usually pack around her if necessary.

Guineas, too many and too fast moving to even discern subtle differences.

My girls:

Rhode Island Red: Roxy
Buff Orp: Buttercup (Butters)
Buff Orp: Buffy
Barred Rock: Sassafras (Sass for short)
Barred Rock: Sen
Silver Laced Wyandotte: Penny
Light Brahma: Callie
Cuckoo Maran: Katnis Everpreen

Nutty, Hay, Pinky, Peewee, Dora, Fluffy, vanilla, Gizmo, Peanut, Nawny, Charlie, Cheesy, Ottis, Petey, Smiley, Luna, Stella, Curly, Rocky, Whitey, Thumper, Chloe, Fuzzy, Oreo, Peep, Lily, Gwen, Spike, Bell, Milo, Mia, Kitty, Sally, Jean, Floe, Eggbert, Rascal, George, Georgia , Babe, Elvis, Elsa, Elvira, Floyd, Mushroom, Horton, Cocoa, Chocolatta, Blue, Cookie, Cream, Red, Freckles, Jewels, Charlottle, Charles, Santa, Jingle, Bowsy, Polly , Joy, Chestnut, Lovey, Ruby, Hazel,

We have 3 girls:

Sadie (a Black Star?)
Dinah (Leghorn?)
Strawberry (Barred Rock)

They're so much fun! We love collecting their lovely brown eggs each morning...

Buffy
Bigfoot
CurlySew
LittleRed
Pudding
ChitChat
Joe(Roos)
Flash
Vanellope
Flight
Mrs.Prissy
Foggy