Goodbye Clover! I'll miss you. 🙁

So you can’t have any colored egg layers or you only have colored egg layer?🤪
I do not have any colored eggers. Any birds I get that are supposed to be colored eggers either die, are cockerels, or end up laying brown. I have been through over 20 birds trying to get colored eggs. Hopefully this newest batch of Ameraucanas aren't all boys, again. :rolleyes:

Back on topic: Pippin, losing boys is so hard. But I'm glad he gets to go to a good home. Good homes are hard to come across. :hugs

I do not have any colored eggers. Any birds I get that are supposed to be colored eggers either die, are cockerels, or end up laying brown. I have been through over 20 birds trying to get colored eggs. Hopefully this newest batch of Ameraucanas aren't all boys, again. :rolleyes:

Back on topic: Pippin, losing boys is so hard. But I'm glad he gets to go to a good home. Good homes are hard to come across. :hugs
Wow that’s really interesting! I hope you finally get what you’ve been trying for!😊

Clover has been dropped off to my aunt's, who'll give him to her friend.
I'll miss him, but I am glad he's going to a good home in the countryside, where he can hang out with other polish and crow all day!

View attachment 2837305View attachment 2837306
I am sorry that he has to leave. I hope that he enjoys his new home and I am sure that he will miss you too. I am glad that he gets to go to a good home! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom