Goodbye phone, I knew you well...

kareninthesun

Songster
8 Years
Jul 1, 2011
Or @!$%&*!!!!!!!! when the phone fell out of my pocket while mowing the lawn.
When I went in to get a new phone, the rep said that he could transfer info from the sim card into the new phone. I kinda set him up, saying only that my phone no longer worked. Then I pulled a baggie from my purse with the following and wished him luck...

98328_phone.jpg

It looks a little crisp..
lol.png

Me and Electronics don't mix. Somehow my laptop got out of the truck and into the corn field and I ran it over with the combine!
he.gif

I think my nephew was the one that got it out.. Not sure. Anyway I was not happy.

Yeah FIL works for us and for some reason he is running over his phone with the truck. After about the 4th phone I asked if he wanted another ore was he trying to tell me he really didn't want a phone.
hmm.png

I have decided that I am not smart enough for a cell phone. I got some new (to us) ones at a yard sale, and they are pretty, chrome and mirror things. I was looking at one, and the window on the outside said 21:L. I couldn't figure that out, so I tossed it on the coffee table. Then it landed in such a way that 21:L was turned upside down. Ohhhh, 7:12. Ok. Geez, and it isn't even a smart phone.

Quote:
not crisp. But i was thankful none of the animals were near it. I was weeding out the pepper area and adding mulch and hay and the phone slipped out of the pocket of my shorts, im guessing layered inbetween the two right on the edge. I try to mow as close to the edge as i can so i wont have to use the weedeater. The green cover was a special gift. I love the tv show Psych, it is pure silliness with a sharp dialog, and it came from their website.

I was more worried about leaving sharp bits of metal around. The chickens like shiny things.

My sis dropped hers in a lake when she was fishing, got it out within 10 seconds. Opened and used a blow dryer on it. Worked fine.

Steven, was yours in multiple shiny peices?

Back
Top Bottom