Goodness, where have I been?!?

nettie

Enslaved by Indoor Ducks
11 Years
Nov 20, 2008
Chicago, IL
Wow, I haven't been on in forever! Hello everyone! Here's a mini update- Victor, Ming Mei, and I have moved back by my family just outside of chicago. Vinny and Ollie are currently staying with us until they can move to a new home, which is still a little uncertain right now. I am still making ducky products, but on a limited part time basis. I have gone back to teaching, so I'm not making ducky stuff full time any more.

So how has everyone else been?

Good to hear from you Nettie, and great to hear about the ducks. I was a little worried for their future. Being house ducks and so bonded with humans it would be difficult to find just the right home for them anywhere. Congratulations on the new Job. Hope 2012 is a great year for you.

Welcome back Nettie! WE missed you!
hugs.gif

First time ive seen you post since I joined BYC! (at leased I think) so glad your back!
hugs.gif
missed you so much! We all did! Merry christmas! ... Also, im glad to hear about your ducks
hugs.gif

Hi!!
frow.gif
Welcome back. I missed you too. I sent you a Xmas card, not sure if you got it (I sent it to your old address). Happy New Year from Funky Feathers Fancy Poultry Farm!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom