Knightlight

Chirping
Mar 11, 2021
Ive got a 1500 professional as well as the large egg setting trays with 5 rails/ basket troughs each tray. Ive also got a lot of geese I want to hatch from and just got our first egg of the year today. I put the egg in the basket tray to see how it sat in there and it doesnt seem like it will stay in the basket while the turner racks turn. How are these setting trays supposed to be loaded?

Do You Have Pictures Of The Trays ?
Maybe I Can Help You Figure This Out ...
I'm so worried the eggs will just slide right out when they're in the cabinet. I've tipped the tray, and it doesnt fall out, but I'm still worried a full tray of eggs will just fall out! But I cant find any videos of these trays in use actually to dissuade my fears. All Ive seen is the stock image of it that only has three of the trays in the main tray and filled with eggs, not in use, just sitting there. It sent 4 trays with each main tray.
Theres a huge gap under the egg and it just kinda wiggles around.

20210312_132559.jpg
20210312_132608.jpg
20210312_132656.jpg

How Many Eggs Will You Be Setting In Each Tray ? Is There A Way To Test You Turner So That You Can See How Far The Eggs Go Left To Right ? I'm Pretty Sure They Should Be Fine , I Know They May Tilt A Bit When They Turn. But I Don't Think They Will Fall Out Of The Tray.

Back
Top Bottom