Goose off food, lethargic and lost weight- x-ray shows enlarged liver

How is your goose @HorsechickCC ?
Thanks so much for your thoughts and help here. On Tuesday morning we got the bloodwork back and everything was in line with what had appeared to be a liver mass on the x rays. His liver function was completely shot. No elevated white blood cells either so no evidence of infections or things to treat. He had gone even more downhill that morning as well. Sadly, the only option was euthanasia. I'm heartbroken and waiting for his ashes and little clay footprint now 💚 thank you again for offering so much knowledge and suggestions.

Thanks so much for your thoughts and help here. On Tuesday morning we got the bloodwork back and everything was in line with what had appeared to be a liver mass on the x rays. His liver function was completely shot. No elevated white blood cells either so no evidence of infections or things to treat. He had gone even more downhill that morning as well. Sadly, the only option was euthanasia. I'm heartbroken and waiting for his ashes and little clay footprint now 💚 thank you again for offering so much knowledge and suggestions.
I’m so sorry, you did so much for him but at least he is at peace and jphe knows he was cared for.

Back
Top Bottom