Goose overheating

What makes you think she’s scared of swimming? Geese usually love swimming
I don't "think" she's scared of swimming, I know she is. I mean it's pretty obvious, she never want's to go in her pool. I saw a post about how you should just dip their feet in the water and it actually works lol. She just stopped panting. I gave her plenty of shade and also misted her feathers in water just in case. Also about the swimming thing, I don't force her to swim, I just leave her tub outside in case she gets curious. The weather out here is 103.

I don't "think" she's scared of swimming, I know she is. I mean it's pretty obvious, she never want's to go in her pool. I saw a post about how you should just dip their feet in the water and it actually works lol. She just stopped panting. I gave her plenty of shade and also misted her feathers in water just in case. Also about the swimming thing, I don't force her to swim, I just leave her tub outside in case she gets curious. The weather out here is 103.
Can she get in and out easily? I would definitely place her in the pool because it’s very important for them to shower. You don’t have to force, just place her in there and if she doesn’t want to be in there she can get out. I don’t know how old you goose is but make sure she can get out herself because if she’s young and she gets in and isn’t able to get out she can get tired of swimming and drown.

Can she get in and out easily? I would definitely place her in the pool because it’s very important for them to shower. You don’t have to force, just place her in there and if she doesn’t want to be in there she can get out. I don’t know how old you goose is but make sure she can get out herself because if she’s young and she gets in and isn’t able to get out she can get tired of swimming and drown.
She's 10 weeks old and is big enough to get in and out of the pool.

Back
Top Bottom