Gorgeous Goats Contest 2 (ends 3-1-22) *Now Ended*

Pics
Name: Storm
Breed: Spanish mix
Other (optional): possibly pregnant

20220116_082106.jpg

Name: Nutmeg
Breed: ND
Other: She is Chestnut's half sister. She is a chocolate buckskin. She is going to be a fun one. Her sister has won several prizes in breed class, so I hope to take her to show as well. She is less friendly and even tried to headbutt my 9 pound dog...which, by the way, is a BIG no-no here! Luckily, both parties were fine.
C27CBC1E-9843-4289-B50F-7C939B1086C8.jpeg

Name: Nutmeg
Breed: ND
Other: She is Chestnut's half sister. She is a chocolate buckskin. She is going to be a fun one. Her sister has won several prizes in breed class, so I hope to take her to show as well. She is less friendly and even tried to headbutt my 9 pound dog...which, by the way, is a BIG no-no here! Luckily, both parties were fine.View attachment 2999289
Oh she looks so cute and fun though! We have 1 (Maul) that tries to head butt our (50+ lbs) puppy but that’s mostly in protection of our other (Obi). The puppy goes after Obi and isn’t always gentle. Obi is mischievous but a scaredy-cat. Maul has also attempted to head butt (gently) chickens and ducks, but now they get along harmoniously

Back
Top Bottom