Who's your favourite character?

• Total voters

PippinTheChicken

🧡🤍💙
Mar 19, 2021
UK
My Coop
My Coop
This may be a hit n' miss but does anyone listen to Gorillaz?

I've listened to the music, mostly just Clint Eastwood, for a while. But recently I've been more interested in the characters and the story.

Vids for people interested in the story:

If you are a fan:
  • What is your favourite song by Gorillaz?
  • Who is your favourite character? Why?
  • The drawings/designs have changed a lot over the years, which are your favourite designs?

What is your favourite song by Gorillaz?
I quite like the newest song, Cracker island. I also like Humility and DO YA THING. I also like Saturnz barz.
Who is your favourite character? Why?
I like 2-D, because he's just quite interestibg and I kinda feel bad for the poor guy.
I also like Noodle, because she's just so cute and cool and amazing!
The drawings/designs have changed a lot over the years, which are your favourite designs?
I like the 3Dish looking designs in the music video humility, and cracker island.

Last edited:
This may be a hit n' miss but does anyone listen to Gorillaz?

I've listened to the music, mostly just Clint Eastwood, for a while. But recently I've been more interested in the characters and the story.

Vids for people interested in the story:

If you are a fan:
  • What is your favourite song by Gorillaz?
  • Who is your favourite character? Why?
  • The drawings/designs have changed a lot over the years, which are your favourite designs?
I enjoy listening to Gorillaz and following the art of Jamie Hewlett. I wish I could afford the most recent Gorillaz art book, it has some amazing contributions from artists I follow.
Songs I listen to frequently are Rhinestone Eyes, The Valley of The Pagans, Empire Ants, Magic City, Cracker Island, and Andromeda. Don’t think I can pick a favorite tho.
I like Noodle the most from the group, she has a really cool aesthetic and I love her spiky hairstyle.
I think my favorite design era would be Song Machine.

On youtube you can look for Gorillaz G bitez, anyone can enjoy these and they help you learn about the general personalities of the characters. I would link them but one of them is of 2-D doing a peaceful protest and it might be seen as political so I'm not sure.

Last edited:
My youngest got me listening to them several years ago, I just like the music. I have seen a few music vids but haven't followed them that closely. I do have The Singles Collection but no others.

Back
Top Bottom