GOSLING SCREAMING AT ME! how do I get a break?

Quote:
I'm so sorry to hear about this. I'm sure your husband couldn't feel worse about it.

I'm not an expert, but it sounds as if she's doing okay if the bleeding stopped, she's eating, drinking, peeping, and pooping.

I had a duckling with a wing problem (it might have been broken). At such a young age, it's amazing how fast they heal. While her wing sticks outwards funny, she's otherwise okay.

My only concern would be that others may pick at the wound. The other ducklings liked to pick and pull on her little brace. I ended up wrapping her up similar to what you do with a young duck with angle wing.

Good luck. We're sending good vibes your way!

Quote:
I'm so sorry to hear about this. I'm sure your husband couldn't feel worse about it.

I'm not an expert, but it sounds as if she's doing okay if the bleeding stopped, she's eating, drinking, peeping, and pooping.

I had a duckling with a wing problem (it might have been broken). At such a young age, it's amazing how fast they heal. While her wing sticks outwards funny, she's otherwise okay.

My only concern would be that others may pick at the wound. The other ducklings liked to pick and pull on her little brace. I ended up wrapping her up similar to what you do with a young duck with angle wing.

Good luck. We're sending good vibes your way!

Thankyou for your good vibes Lamar and ALL-
She is doing better, but I can still see the bone, but it lays under her wing I am hoping she doesn't get an infection. If she makes it thru, not getting an infection I am pretty sure she will be fine. Does anyone know how long it takes for a duck to show signs of an infection? and what would those signs be? (no, eating,drinkin, poopin, and less active?)
Thanks,
T.

Back
Top Bottom