Gosling with Separation Anxiety to Humans

I got mine a stuffed animal. She seems totally content now. I do have her out all day with me though. She's only a week old. I also put my dirty shirt in her cage.

I got mine a stuffed animal. She seems totally content now. I do have her out all day with me though. She's only a week old. I also put my dirty shirt in her cage.
I tried that early on, along with a mirror. He (turned out the first goose was male and the second was female, opposite of what we were initially told when we got them, lol) liked it a bit, but it made me sad that he wanted real company and only had a fake friend. After seeing how bonded geese and ducks are to each other, I definitely advocate for non-solitary lifestyles, haha. Plus, now my first two have their own baby, who grew up to be *huge*!
20230223_151041.jpg

And these are my first two all grown up and with their baby when he was little (he does that tall, stretched out position I guess, haha):
20220816_142519.jpg

They're definitely way happier together than alone. We also have another goose who we took in after her owner couldn't keep her any longer. She's kinda crazy, lol:
20220914_115935.jpg

Back
Top Bottom