Got my fuzzy babies!!

ShadyHillFarm

Songster
6 Years
Feb 26, 2013
NW Georgia
We had purchased two, 5 chick assortments from Taylor Hobby Farms in Dalton, GA. We were able to go pick the babies up and tour their set-up, which my boys thoroughly enjoyed. We ended up with two extras, as one was a late hatch. I'm keeping a special eye on him as he's still a little matted and small.

I couldn't have asked for a better assortment of chicks, though I love all the breeds THF had. We ended up with two Buffs, two Barred Rocks, 3 Blue/black splash Jersey Giants, 1 French Black Copper Maran, 1 Buffed Laced Brahma and I *think* 2 Wheatens* and 1 Ameraucana. Or vice versa, I can't quite remember, lol.

We love our new chick tv!!

They will make a very pretty and diverse flock! Congrats on the little fuzzbutts!
big_smile.png

So cute! And great idea to attach the light to a rocking chair- I'm totally stealing this idea :) I've been looking all around for something sturdy enough to attach my light to when I raise it to the next level. Duh, a chair was right in front of me the whole time!

They will make a very pretty and diverse flock! Congrats on the little fuzzbutts!
big_smile.png

That's what I'm thinking as well! Just praying for a majority pullets now!
wink.png

So cute! And great idea to attach the light to a rocking chair- I'm totally stealing this idea :) I've been looking all around for something sturdy enough to attach my light to when I raise it to the next level. Duh, a chair was right in front of me the whole time!

Hahaha, yeah, I had to improvised since I wasn't planning on having them in the house. And the three rungs on the back will work well as my first three 'levels'.

Back
Top Bottom