Got My WoW Expansion Last Night, Anyone Else?

Yes, World of Warcraft. I'm one of my guild's Main Tanks, so I need to level up and be raid ready when the guild is. I'm shooting for two or three levels a week. I hear it is supposed to be about as fast as Outlands leveling, so this should be doable.

I wonder if non-stop questing for repeated instance running would be the fastest way to level. Supposedly most of my gear will be replaced in lvl 75-78, since I have a variety from T4, to badge gear, to a few T6 pieces.

Ahhh, I haven't been playing much lately so I decided I shouldn't spend the money on this newest expansion... But it looks really fun. Maybe one day, when the WoW virus comes back to me.

i never played with more then 8 people,,, just us guys played together,,,,,, ummm,,, that didnt sound right,,,,,,,ive never played,, hehe
wink.png

I play on and off. My account is canceled right now, but I'll start it back up in a few weeks and buy the expansion then. I play on Uther, Horde side. My fiance (geo on BYC) is playing right now (actually this very moment he's reading over my shoulder....excited that there's a WoW thread on BYC). He's Uther/Horde also.....Druid named Jammer if anyone wants to group (he made me put that there
tongue.png
)

My Twins play I don't know any thing about the game,but two Christmases ago, I had heard them laughing about something to do with a Leroy Jenkins, so I googled the name, and came up with a shirt at cafe express that said let's do this Leroy Jenkins on the front and a pic of a chicken on the back and it said, At least I have chicken!
What I thought was so funny about the shirt was the fact that we had just gotten our chickens!
So I ordered one for my one twin, I was a cool Mom, and no one around had a shirt like it!!!!
He asked how ever did you know about Leroy Jenkins
I said even when mothers aren't listening we are!!!!
Brenda

Here is the shirt, but his was a baseball type shirt, white with black sleeves!

http://t-shirts.cafepress.com/item/leeroy-jenkins-ringer-t/30607107

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom