Got some babies coming from Meyers

FF

Songster
10 Years
Jan 9, 2010
Tennessee
Well they should be here in a week. i ordered them for the week of the 26th. I ordered:
15 golden buff
20 White Leghorns females
5 buff Orpington females
1 Buff orpington rooster
2 Easter Egg females
2 Easter Egg bantams
3 assoreted bantams
1 cukoo maran female
1 partige cochin female
1 meyer meal maker
and I think thats it. Has anybody had any of these? Are they good looking birds? Have any pictures of them? Well i figured i'd let everybody know. I'm trying to get ready for them as I speak. Thanks for looking

Quote:
Congrats, that's a nice list of variety!!!
I have 2 Buff's and 2 EE's from them not any of the others on your list, but the one's I have are super birds very healthy and we've enjoyed them so much and so will you.

Quote:
Congrats, that's a nice list of variety!!!
I have 2 Buff's and 2 EE's from them not any of the others on your list, but the one's I have are super birds very healthy and we've enjoyed them so much and so will you.

thank you. I hope that they are a good variety of colors. i'm glad they all were healthy and active. Hopefully mine wil be the same. I bought 500 live meal worms for them and maybe start having baby mealworms myself. Thank you for posting!

We gave ours mashed boiled egg every day and started giving them small mealworms at about 3 weeks and it was so funny watching them go after each other and try and steal one, also we bought some crickets and we got so much enjoyment from them chasing them down, well worth a couple of bucks.

Well hopefully mine will be pretty like your alls was. I'd really like a hathery that I can rely on for descent stock now. thanks for all the replys.

Back
Top Bottom