Got some new friends today (Arachnid warning)

gypsy2621

Songster
11 Years
Jun 29, 2008
New Hampshire
Picked up 4 beautiful Juvenile Emperor Scorpions today,
sorry the pictures are not as clear as I would have liked.

Also picked up a new baby corn snake, Pet smart said they couldn't get it to eat, been trying for 2 weeks grrrr
I brought it home and fed it 2 newborns , I didn't have any issue with it taking both.
I will get a picture of it when she digests a little, I dont want to upset it right now.
Its an Amelanastic,(sp) not sure if its a fire corn, you know how pet stores are about proper identifications

001-10.jpg

002-7.jpg

Enjoy!

I dont do the ones that can make someone very ill. These will only make someone react if they are allergic to bee venom.
I am alergic to bees so have to be very carefull handling these guys when they get a bit bigger.
My Oldest Daughter found out I got them today and is already begging for one of the babys LOL.

Cool scorpions.

If you post a pic of your corn snake showing clearly from the top and also a clear belly shot I can tell you if it's a fire or not. I doubt it though, bloodred amels (fires) are few and far between, especially at petsmarts
tongue.png

No one near that I know of has Arachnids for pets...
smile.png

So we are safe from ended up with any.
We came very very close to bringing home a designer snake from the only chicken swap we went to. If my fish tanks had made the move we would have.
Looking forward to the pictures of your new one.

Back
Top Bottom