Got Two Free Chickens !!

VintageGeorge

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 8, 2014
Live in the suburbs of Houston , we were given two nice hens ! For now they are living in a large dog kennel until I buila simple coop ! Ha we already got our first egg !! WooHoo !

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Wow congrats on your new free hens and first egg!:D

Good luck building your coop and feel free to ask ANY questions.

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. Congratulations! It's always so exciting getting that first egg. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of hens do you have?

Hey thanks for the warm welcomes ! Not real sure what we have yet , it has been over 20 years since I last had chickens and then we had about thirty free ranging Orps and Speckled birds ! They roosted in the barn with the horses .

Here are our new beauty's ! (what are they ?)
idunno.gif

10606448_908450965850357_656389523546777973_n.jpg

Hey thanks for the warm welcomes ! Not real sure what we have yet , it has been over 20 years since I last had chickens and then we had about thirty free ranging Orps and Speckled birds ! They roosted in the barn with the horses .
Here are our new beauty's ! (what are they ?)
idunno.gif
You're welcome. It's very difficult to see them from that fuzzy overhead shot. Can you post a full body profile for us? The gold color one looks like it is probably a Buff Orpington, but without being able to see the legs, I can't say for certain that it is.

Back
Top Bottom