grandbaby is doing awesome

hugs.gif
Thoughts and prayers coming your way. So sorry to hear about the set back!!

Thank you. I am not sure how much more my daughter can take at the moment... I feel she is about to lose it. for the past 2 days everytime she goes to seehim she gets bad news. please GOD give here the strength to deal with this and please heal Ayden. he has been thru alot in his short 3 weeks of life.

I woke up thinking of you all this morning
hugs.gif
More prayers being said today. As Debi said be sure and take care of yourselves as well. I have been in your daughters shoes, almost 16 years ago, the last thing I felt like doing was sleeping or eating. She needs you to remind her to do those things. My best to you and yours
hugs.gif

they are doing a spinal tap this evening to make sure the infection didnt get to his brain. he is already on 2 antibiotics .

Chixie, I pray that God will be with you and your family as hard times hit. I pray that your grandbaby will recover. BarredBuff

Prayers. love and strength your way. May the doctors have the wisdom to heal him quickly and thoroughly. So many babies born this early have a setback or two. I am thinking of you and hoping this is his only one.

Back
Top Bottom