grandbaby is doing awesome

Ayden is being moved to a room for less serious babies. his blood culture shows no more bacteria growing. we wont know for surefor a few more days. he is back off the oxygen.no signs of pneumonia... he has staff infection. possibly from an iv site that the other hospital did. infectious control doctor is asking alot of questions about the other hospital and all of his iv sites.espcially the umbilicalone and the ones in his head... he is so much more active and alert here than he was at the other hospital. thanks for the continuing support and prayers and no signs of infection in his brain... yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
AMEN! Good to hear!!! Will continue to remember baby Ayden
wink.png

I'm so glad to hear the update. I read this thread often and think of this poor little one. I even update my husband on his status.

I have 8 weeks till my due date and I'm paranoid that something will happen to her before then.

I am so glad things seem better for Ayden....maybe he should stay there and not go back to the other hospital.

I am so happy that Ayden is safe tonight. When I read about his needing to moved to another hospital, I knew that he was essentially in critical condition. I was so scared for him that night. It sounds as though he will pull through this, and thrive now that he has better doctors. I am so relieved at his progress in the past two days. I wish you all well.

Back
Top Bottom