Granny's gone and done it again

h2oratt

Enabler
6 Years
May 3, 2015
Morada, california
No lockdowns here! We live in Utah. Everyone is out about like they never ever heard of a pandemic. And yes, they've been giving him honey. Nothing helps. He's better this morning, a bit. At least he hasn't coughed so hard as to gag and throw up. He's down stairs playing. I'm a bit relieved. Thank you h2o. Have to say, sometimes I feel silly going by the nick names here. To everyone here...share your real name if you don't mind. I think you all know mine. 😊
You didn’t ever have lockdowns in utah? Wish the taxes were less I would move there

h2oratt

Enabler
6 Years
May 3, 2015
Morada, california
No lockdowns here! We live in Utah. Everyone is out about like they never ever heard of a pandemic. And yes, they've been giving him honey. Nothing helps. He's better this morning, a bit. At least he hasn't coughed so hard as to gag and throw up. He's down stairs playing. I'm a bit relieved. Thank you h2o. Have to say, sometimes I feel silly going by the nick names here. To everyone here...share your real name if you don't mind. I think you all know mine. 😊
I am julie.

h2oratt

Enabler
6 Years
May 3, 2015
Morada, california
Well, my son informed me he did gag and throw up...but only once. Still better than yesterday. He just came in to look at fun things under the tree.. excuse his nakedness..🤭. Can't keep clothes on this kid. He's just like his dad was. 😅 View attachment 2918176
He is very cute! Hope he gets well fast.

Top Bottom