Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but I heard an interesting rumor. It says that the young Chinese kids working in the Chinese Buffet are Red Army soldiers, and the Red Army owns the buffets. Does that mean that we don't tip them?

I haven't really been following this for awhile (being on a phone it's a pain in the butt to go page by page) so I apologize if this had already been discussed...

But has anyone noticed the massive amounts of Russian and Chinese troops on the lower states of America, I believe bordering Mexico/the gulf. It's being called the "jade helm." Thoughts? I for one am disturbed..

Military training exercises are nothing new, but internationalism has replaced nationalism, so you will see more of these sorts of exercises. The federal government has ousted much of the old guard in our branches of the military, and the result is weakening. Much of the public really doesn't care, but they will when their "conveniences" no longer exist. When they can no longer afford Smartphones and a Smart TV, maybe they'll come out of the haze. I doubt it though. It will have to become much worse on a national scale. The Federal government is pimping America to the world, and by and large, the citizenry doesn't care. They just follow their leaders and follow the news as if it were all fact.

Well, Mr. Trump came to town today. A lot of folks don't agree with him, but he has the right to his opinions and the right to express those opinions.

The tickets were free, but they were being scalped at twenty eight dollars a piece. That and the fact that it is about 110 degrees out there kept me home. But I did watch it on "Youtube."

The facility seats nine thousand people; it was filled and another four thousand people were turned away. So, it seems that his message is resonating with a lot of folks.

Disagreeing with someone does not make them racist. Not wanting our society to be over run with criminals is not racist. The vast majority of illegal aliens seem to be hard working, law abiding individuals, but along with the good, we seem to have received more that our fair share of no good niks. These bad apples are causing people to take a long hard look at the illegal immigrant population.

Some local politicians are advocating a law that would require a mandatory five year sentence for anyone that is deported and then returns to this country illegally. This will surely fill the prisons. However, there is a lot of support for this idea. A Mesa store clerk was murdered by an illegal that was deported many times. People feel strongly on this issue.

We have to face up to this issue. We need to control the border, and we need to know who is in this country and why they are here. No longer can we ignore this issue. We need to solve this problem before it turns really ugly.

Military training exercises are nothing new, but internationalism has replaced nationalism, so you will see more of these sorts of exercises. The federal government has ousted much of the old guard in our branches of the military, and the result is weakening. Much of the public really doesn't care, but they will when their "conveniences" no longer exist. When they can no longer afford Smartphones and a Smart TV, maybe they'll come out of the haze. I doubt it though. It will have to become much worse on a national scale. The Federal government is pimping America to the world, and by and large, the citizenry doesn't care. They just follow their leaders and follow the news as if it were all fact.

I know military exercises have been done before, but this one is gigantic. Not to mention including those noteworthy nations (Russia & China) that I would totally trust to come on to American soil with their troops at the time when we are cutting our military. The connotations of including these exercises around citizens doesn't make anybody worried, and for good reason too! It will be wonderful conditioning just in case we 'muricans get a little too nuts with our constitutional ideas. Martial law could come in handy, you know...even more handy when we can go ahead and borrow troops.

Well, Mr. Trump came to town today. A lot of folks don't agree with him, but he has the right to his opinions and the right to express those opinions.

The tickets were free, but they were being scalped at twenty eight dollars a piece. That and the fact that it is about 110 degrees out there kept me home. But I did watch it on "Youtube."

The facility seats nine thousand people; it was filled and another four thousand people were turned away. So, it seems that his message is resonating with a lot of folks.

Disagreeing with someone does not make them racist. Not wanting our society to be over run with criminals is not racist. The vast majority of illegal aliens seem to be hard working, law abiding individuals, but along with the good, we seem to have received more that our fair share of no good niks. These bad apples are causing people to take a long hard look at the illegal immigrant population.

Some local politicians are advocating a law that would require a mandatory five year sentence for anyone that is deported and then returns to this country illegally. This will surely fill the prisons. However, there is a lot of support for this idea. A Mesa store clerk was murdered by an illegal that was deported many times. People feel strongly on this issue.

We have to face up to this issue. We need to control the border, and we need to know who is in this country and why they are here. No longer can we ignore this issue. We need to solve this problem before it turns really ugly.

By definition an illegal alien can not be law abiding !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom