Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straw man argument.

MrsB

Nope -- I already refuted that with my previous post. This is simply a different topic. I wanted to see which side would win -- "it's against my beliefs to allow you this" vs "don't stop me from getting my guns". Hmmmm.....WWJD?

;-)

Which one? If your talking about the clerk thing, I dont agree. The problem with that picture is that actually is a normal thing happening all over the US now.

Do you have an example of someone not granting gun licenses because it violates the beliefs of the person filing the paperwork?

Do you have an example of someone not granting gun licenses because it violates the beliefs of the person filing the paperwork?
Hundreds... Look up "may issue" states: California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island. May issue states allow some local government official the option of issuing permits at his on whims. This in practice means that they may be given out like candy all over a state but one county or official can refuse to give them out cause he does not believe in them an that community is out of luck. This is most common in : DC, California, Hawaii, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island.

Nope -- I already refuted that with my previous post. This is simply a different topic. I wanted to see which side would win -- "it's against my beliefs to allow you this" vs "don't stop me from getting my guns". Hmmmm.....WWJD?

;-)

I was thinking about this on my way in, and I've decided that it's not about "who would/should/could win." Bottom line is you better hope you've got a few armaments in place when you need them.

Yeshua is coming to DESTROY when he returns, per what I've read in Revelations. So get right, get armed, and get extra ammo!! :) Because between then and now, we have forces of darkness to contend with.

Rev 19:15 - And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

MrsB

Last edited:
I guess I am really asking for it by weighing in on this conversation. I don't care if gay folks get married. That is their problem. If it is morally wrong, that is between God and them. Who am I to be telling God how to run his business.

And, I believe any responsible adult should have a right to a concealed carry permit, just as long as they are not criminals. I just hope some lady doesn't drop her purse in the laundry mat and blow my leg off.

Mexico has gun control. People have no right to tote firearms, but the cartels have their own armies. So, what good is gun control? The army and the cops have gun battles with the narcos all the time. Every one else hunkers down and prays.

The army and cops know that if they arrest any of these thugs, there will be revenge against them and their families. As a result, it is better to kill them on the spot rather than entrust them to a corrupt justice system.

I guess I am really asking for it by weighing in on this conversation. I don't care if gay folks get married. That is their problem. If it is morally wrong, that is between God and them. Who am I to be telling God how to run his business.

And, I believe any responsible adult should have a right to a concealed carry permit, just as long as they are not criminals. I just hope some lady doesn't drop her purse in the laundry mat and blow my leg off.

Mexico has gun control. People have no right to tote firearms, but the cartels have their own armies. So, what good is gun control? The army and the cops have gun battles with the narcos all the time. Every one else hunkers down and prays.

The army and cops know that if they arrest any of these thugs, there will be revenge against them and their families. As a result, it is better to kill them on the spot rather than entrust them to a corrupt justice system.

Who decides who is a responsible adult ?

So a judge has jailed the lady for her beliefs. She can't be just fired, she was elected, she would have to be impeached. I saw a news commentator say the workers should be fired. I would love to be fired for doing what my boss told me to do. I would have a line of lawyers wanting to represent me. Talk about a slam dunk case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom