Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you look at the Kitco daily charts for gold and silver, you will see that gold went above $1,300 an ounce, and silver almost made it to $17 an ounce. But then the east coast bankers and government people got to work, had their coffee and began selling their paper gold and silver.

If the German bank does rat out the other banks in this scheme, the market may soon set the price of these metals. Ultimately, I think the intellectual author of this scheme will turn out to be the US treasury and the fed.

This is worth watching.

Silver futures are over 17.60/ounce. Someone knows something, but they aren't talking. Please, everyone who can afford it should bank some silver in small denominations (dimes, quarters, etc) because no one will want worthless paper. Back in 1933, FDR issued an executive order making gold ownership for all intents and purposes illegal (coins). Once enough had been confiscated at $20.64 an ounce in exchange for paper dollars, the price of gold was set at $35 an ounce...deflating currency value by 70%. Don't think it can't happen again. Buy the stuff where you can find it, pay cash, and hoard it. I made the mistake of purchasing some through credit cards, but of course, I sold it all since then....

Gold is now at $1287.70. Silver is at $17.385. Let's see what happens when the market opens tomorrow morning.

If they start selling paper gold and paper silver, it will go down.

Supposedly, on May 28th, some nations will begin selling off dollar denominated investments. It is supposed to be a scheduled exit from the dollar, but in reality, that will last for about five or six minutes. Nobody wants to be stuck holding worthless paper. Man the life boats.

And then those holding paper certificates of metal deposits will begin wanting their real gold and silver. Things will get real ugly real fast.

Sure enough, as soon as the markets opened on the east coast, both metals fell drastically.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...-americans-are-still-waiting-food-stamp-money

Man, we were LITERALLY just talking about this.

Eight days into June and no EBT money to spend. Interesting.

They say it takes only NINE missed meals before people start panicking and rioting.

pop.gif

MrsB

Glad to have moved out of the big city (San Jose) and into the foothills of the Sierras two years ago. Although downplayed by the media, I watched on-line videos of the riot last week, and wonder to myself if all this flap is over a political disagreement, what will happen if the food tap dries up? We have two Dollar General stores, a Grocery outlet as well. We stock up on canned foods to maintain at least a couple months worth of food for ourselves and some for our neighbors. Two grills, one gas and one charcoal, bottled water, flashlights and batteries. One of two vehicles always gassed up full. Worse comes to worse, we are surrounded by edible wildlife...hope it doesn't come to that. Extensive camping equipment helps out as well. Think Earthquake preparedness, to the power of ten. Read today that George Soros, the currency manipulator, is plunging into the gold market...he is evil, but not stupid. He has been quite successful in predicting recessions.

Glad to have moved out of the big city (San Jose) and into the foothills of the Sierras two years ago. Although downplayed by the media, I watched on-line videos of the riot last week, and wonder to myself if all this flap is over a political disagreement, what will happen if the food tap dries up? We have two Dollar General stores, a Grocery outlet as well. We stock up on canned foods to maintain at least a couple months worth of food for ourselves and some for our neighbors. Two grills, one gas and one charcoal, bottled water, flashlights and batteries. One of two vehicles always gassed up full. Worse comes to worse, we are surrounded by edible wildlife...hope it doesn't come to that. Extensive camping equipment helps out as well. Think Earthquake preparedness, to the power of ten. Read today that George Soros, the currency manipulator, is plunging into the gold market...he is evil, but not stupid. He has been quite successful in predicting recessions.

I believe the goal is off-grid Alaska.

MrsB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom