Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Dennis is on the tarmac waiting for Cher to arrive so they can both hitch a ride to Jupiter (because Trump won) compliments of Musk. Cher would NEVER go back on her word to leave Earth. Probably a long line at the ticket booth. They must be requiring I.D. or something.

I don't see any problem having a national ID card. Cher would look terrible her picture.
But the would be her problem.

I don't see any problem having a national ID card. Cher would look terrible her picture.
But the would be her problem.
I don't either but unfortunately requiring any identification these days is considered disenfranchising by the left wing...though you need it to cash a check, buy liquor, fly on a plane, buy cigarettes, get Section 8 housing and EBT cards...but not to vote. Cher hasn't looked good since Sonny Bono died, but before all her cosmetic work she was cute. See her videos back in the 60's, shy, demure, and quite presentable. Sonny made her a star. Otherwise, she would have been slinging hash with the Dixie Chicks.

Democrats are afraid a national data base with information will cause problems when they try to vote for dead people. Also, they might get caught and have to pay some child support. Their finger prints and DNA data on file could cause them problems.

Let's see what the next couple of months bring. The Electorial College doesn't meet and vote until the 19th of December. Trump needs to be very cautious until they actually vote him in. If for some reason, they manage to do him in, we could still end up with the Imperial Ms. Pants Suit.

Just how much is a vote in that institution worth any way?

Ohhhh no wait never mind, I know who you're talking about.

Also, please come to my party in my Quonset hut when I go to the gulag.

You mean they're going to provide housing for "you people?"
clap.gif

MrsB

Democrats are afraid a national data base with information will cause problems when they try to vote for dead people. Also, they might get caught and have to pay some child support. Their finger prints and DNA data on file could cause them problems.

Let's see what the next couple of months bring. The Electorial College doesn't meet and vote until the 19th of December. Trump needs to be very cautious until they actually vote him in. If for some reason, they manage to do him in, we could still end up with the Imperial Ms. Pants Suit.

Just how much is a vote in that institution worth any way?

I keep reminding my super-excited coworkers that it ain't Jan. 20 yet.

I'm still holding my breath.

MrsB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom