Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The volunteer highway clean up program was one government program that actually works. I don't think it was funded. I see these folks picking up trash and bagging it up. People throw all sorts of trash out of their cars.

The volunteer highway clean up program was one government program that actually works. I don't think it was funded. I see these folks picking up trash and bagging it up. People throw all sorts of trash out of their cars.

Maybe its only in some states. I know here in WA they do it and a garbage truck just drives down the highways and picks it up for a tax write off. Community service same thing except they usually have some State Patrol parked their watching and logging the hours. Doesnt really cost the govt anything when you consider the trooper is on the clock anyways.

I see President Obama has decided to not go to the G8 summit to protest the Russian action in the Ukraine. I guess it will be a G7 summit then. They will talk about us if we don't go.

Also, I see gold hit $1355 this morning.

I see President Obama has decided to not go to the G8 summit to protest the Russian action in the Ukraine. I guess it will be a G7 summit then. They will talk about us if we don't go.

Also, I see gold hit $1355 this morning.

Vladimir Putin does not care. He is a powerful, cold, Russian grizzly bear of a man, who is not afraid of Obama or anyone else. Pretending like he cares about a meeting with the U.S. or anyone else is no concern of his and pretending like he cares is a mistake.

Every second Russia is building it's forces in Crimea and entrenching themselves, while the rest of the world thinks that Putin is somehow going to be talked down. With each passing second as they entrench, the longer, harder war it is going to be to remove them, which means more U.S. and other lives lost.

We either need to go now, with everything with have or not go at all. We do not need some pathetic bit where we send a few soldiers and not provide the full might of the U.S. Military behind them.

Putin is not playing, why are we?

I would prefer not to go to war. At this point, Obama has already turned us into a laughing stock and I would rather not see our men die to protect his already bruised ego. We can not be the protector of the whole wide world. We have enough problems here at home to take care of.

Why is it never Americans first here at home, but certainly Americans first abroad every time something bad happens in another country?

It is my opinion that we have spread ourselves thin enough as it is.

I truly hope that Obama, despite my discontent with him, can defuse this situation and I swear that if he does I'm pretty sure that me, along with all of his naysayers will never utter another word about him not really earning his Nobel Peace Prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom