Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: A tape has just surfaced of what appears to be the actual shooting. I suggest you listen to it and then come to your own conclusions. The tape has been made available to the FBI but it has not yet been authenticated by them. You might want to wait until that is done before listening to it.

All the faults are interrelated. Read the thread. The only thing holding the ocean back is that three foot rise in the Mexicali area. Otherwise, a good portion of California would be flooded.
Flooded by what? Where? What does Mexicali have to do with most of California? I lived in California most of my life and I have no idea what you are referring to. Some people are convinced California is going to break off and fall into the ocean. It may break off if the Sea of Cortez keeps migrating north but it will be a few million million years before that happens.

Flooded by what? Where? What does Mexicali have to do with most of California? I lived in California most of my life and I have no idea what you are referring to. Some people are convinced California is going to break off and fall into the ocean. It may break off if the Sea of Cortez keeps migrating north but it will be a few million million years before that happens.

The San Andreas fault runs from the Sea of Cortez north through the Salton Sea area. So much of the land in the southern part of California is below sea level. If the fault slips enough to let water pass through, we could see the Imperial Valley and a good part of the Coachella Valley flooded. The only thing holding the sea back is that three foot rise in the Mexical/Calexico area.

Search for the thread. If the big one happens and the dike leaks, run for the hills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom