Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
all terrorists deser to die im a muslim and since ive been born (2001) ive been attacked on the streets rasialy abused in school and ive had to fight/speak my way up ive shown what a real muslim is .terrorists are basically messed up people that's hobbie is killing random people but they need a reason but the burden somewhere else so instead they "do it for islam". sad really

Well, I hope it doesn't come to that. We really don't want to kill anyone we don't have to. If they finally realize how wrong they are we can live with them.

Killing people does not make religious converts; it just turns people off. Taking the life of another human being is morally wrong, but sometimes it has to be done. That is a sad reality of life.

We don't hate anyone, and I hope they don't hate us.

Russia just pulled out of the petrodollar.

You like apples?

MrsB

Those needing petroleum products from Russia will either pay in rubles or do currency swaps. What nations will follow is yet to be seen. But Europe is pretty much dependent upon Russian gas, and it looks like it will be a cold winter.

Putting that many dollars into the system means that they will be spent or invested somewhere. I am afraid it will be food stuffs like American wheat and corn. That will push up the price of all food stuffs. We will see stagnant wages and higher prices. That means a falling standard of living for all of us.

Now there is a significant portion of our society that lives off of the social welfare system. They will not be denied. Hang on, we are in for some real hard times.

Those needing petroleum products from Russia will either pay in rubles or do currency swaps. What nations will follow is yet to be seen. But Europe is pretty much dependent upon Russian gas, and it looks like it will be a cold winter.

Putting that many dollars into the system means that they will be spent or invested somewhere. I am afraid it will be food stuffs like American wheat and corn. That will push up the price of all food stuffs. We will see stagnant wages and higher prices. That means a falling standard of living for all of us.

Now there is a significant portion of our society that lives off of the social welfare system. They will not be denied. Hang on, we are in for some real hard times.

Yes. Yes, yes, yes. And, yes.

A good portion of energy-exporting countries will probably follow suit and start doing biz in rubles and renminbi or yuan or whatever it's called now.

Dow is down 700 points in 27 hours. It's about time for some QE, yeah? We're right on track for self-implosion in 3....2.....1......

MrsB

Well, I hope it doesn't come to that.  We really don't want to kill anyone we don't have to.  If they finally realize how wrong they are we can live with them. 

Killing people does not make religious converts; it just turns people off.  Taking the life of another human being is morally wrong, but sometimes it has to be done.  That is a sad reality of life.

We don't hate anyone, and I hope they don't hate us.
are u a Muslim because that's wwhat a real Muslim should be like , I was seeing Wat other people would say about Wat I said , they need to be tought the truth and hopefully shouldn't use Islam as a excuse their just misguided people who can find their way back someone else needs to but no one Is willing to

Quote:
Where did you read that Russia will be selling oil and gas for Rubles ?
They're using the dollars they get from selling oil and gas to buy Rubles !

Did you read this ?
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2015-...cy-from-wealth-fund-to-arrest-ruble-drop.html

They're getting a deal on Rubles and trying to stop the Ruble from falling more. 9 months ago if they took a dollar they would have got about 35 Rubles, now they're getting about 65

http://www.exchangerates.org.uk/USD-RUB-exchange-rate-history.html

You have to love the Zero Hedge people, every time it rains they run around screaming "THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING", but it fun watching them !

Great post!!! Really great,I've been saying it for years now. That is why I bought and paid for my homestead. I'm for the most part self sufficient as far as food goes, I still get coffee, flour, paper products, but when times get tough and they will at least I'll eat good. That is also the reason I started a home business right here on the homestead marketing online. Check out my blog it's all their even how to do it. But ya know what very few folks will do anything about it. You give them the knowledge and they do nothing. Anyway great post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom