Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The govt. of today wants us to depend on them. EBT cards, free cell phones, assisted living, welfare for the lazy. Now with NSA almost having the authority to know when and where you go to the bathroom, traceable cell phones and e-mails,,facebook and anything else the govt deems worthy, we all are controllable to some extent. I call it invasion of privacy but uncle sam says I'm a threat to national security so they can do whatever they want to me. Politicians gets rich in this country at everyone elses expense.The Clinton Foundation comes to mind here. The butt powdering needs to stop. Perhaps this is what Helm 15 is all about,,?? To practice martial law?? Let me count the ways civil unrest at this juncture in time could lead to a national crisis,,,sorry,the page isn't large enough.

The govt. of today wants us to depend on them. EBT cards, free cell phones, assisted living, welfare for the lazy. Now with NSA almost having the authority to know when and where you go to the bathroom, traceable cell phones and e-mails,,facebook and anything else the govt deems worthy, we all are controllable to some extent. I call it invasion of privacy but uncle sam says I'm a threat to national security so they can do whatever they want to me. Politicians gets rich in this country at everyone elses expense.The Clinton Foundation comes to mind here. The butt powdering needs to stop. Perhaps this is what Helm 15 is all about,,?? To practice martial law?? Let me count the ways civil unrest at this juncture in time could lead to a national crisis,,,sorry,the page isn't large enough.

What do you consider "assisted living" ? Or did you just copy and post this ?

Good ole hemut dennis, the reason I left this thread so long. "Copy and post this"? from where? Please show me the exact reference in duplicate,,,assisted living is any form of subsidized anything,from high heating bills in the wintertime,to subsidized govt housing to food stamps to discounted school lunches,,,all govt. programs giving someone else an easier way of life at others expense. Is this not "assisting" the poor less fortunates of society, who blames society for their shortcomings on their enviornment?

Perhaps the problem isn't that we cared too little for the poor, but that we cared too much for them, and then we crippled them.

What will happen when society can no longer provide for them? I fear that time.

If every living being had to become self sufficient to survive and also do it for their families this country would be in a state of emergency very,very fast. Hoards of people will exit the cities and I'm sure anyone who now raises part or all of their food by raising livestock and planting gardens will soon become targets for these starving hoards. Imagine waking up some morning and hearing your chickens going nutts only to see a group of thugs in your yard catching and killing them for something to eat? Is this where martial law comes into play? Stealing will be the norm for these city thugs looking for food and other supplies.

Perhaps the problem isn't that we cared too little for the  poor, but that we cared too much for them, and then we crippled them. 

What will happen when society can no longer provide for them?  I fear that time.

Just like an ungrateful, spoiled child who is never satisfied and "can't" do anything for themselves.

And it's "White America's" fault... or something.

MrsB

Speaking of "Assisted Living," everyone I knew that went to live in an "Assisted Living" situation died. Maybe it is just better to take one's chances on one's own.

"Assisted Living." Maybe it is more like "Assisted Dying.'

And it's "White America's" fault... or something. Sounds like the voice of CNN or MSNBC. People need to take responsibility for their own actions and quit blaming folks of other races.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom