|~~Greek Mythology RP~~| NEEDS CHARACTERS!

Pics
Blackangel1039. I would advise you to edit your post. I once power played someone else's character and they gave me the talking-to I deserved. I will do the same to you.

You made my character act in a way that she wouldn't. You probably made Piper act in a way that she wouldn't. Even if that is what either of them would have done, you are not allowed to do that for them. You also forced yourself on a quest before asking the person who actually was going to lead. Beyond that, you made the quest, a decision that you had no right to make. If you want to go on that quest and ask some others to as well, then fine. Now please edit that before someone las forgiving sees.

Blackangel1039. I would advise you to edit your post. I once power played someone else's character and they gave me the talking-to I deserved. I will do the same to you.

You made my character act in a way that she wouldn't. You probably made Piper act in a way that she wouldn't. Even if that is what either of them would have done, you are not allowed to do that for them. You also forced yourself on a quest before asking the person who actually was going to lead. Beyond that, you made the quest, a decision that you had no right to make. If you want to go on that quest and ask some others to as well, then fine. Now please edit that before someone las forgiving sees.
x2, yes please Blackangel. I'd be happy to bring along your character on the quest, but please no power playing. You can make more characters so that you can play them, as opposed to just one person. If you didn't quite understand the rules, you can PM me. :) But, please stick to your characters.

Finnigan was getting cabin fever. She needed to get out of the camp, and Piper was up to something with the new girl, Acacia. She walked over to where they were talking. ''Hey guys, watcha doin'?" Finn asked. "Top secret." replied Piper. "But, if you promise not to say anything to the other campers, we'll tell you." "Alright. I swear on the River Styx." "Good," said Piper. "Do you wanna explain about the quest, Acacia?"

"I would, but I don't know what it is yet." Acacia said.

(By the way, I love Finnigan as a girl's name! Great choice!)
(Thanks! :D I like really weird names for girls. :p)

"Okay, I'll tell you about it." said Piper. "Hey, how 'bout Catie comes too?" Asked Finn. "Sure! Hey Catie, c'mere!" Piper called after her.

Back
Top Bottom