|~~Greek Mythology RP~~| NEEDS CHARACTERS!

Pics
"Yea, sure. Hold on." Finn ran over to get Dylan's thing. (me note: Dylan's the son of Poseidon right?) Finn thought it was so cool that Dylan was Poseidon's son. It was rare to be born to the big three, and Percy Jackson being his brother-- how cool!!!

(Yup he's a son of Poseidon I think there should be a limit to how many peoples can have a carrie that's born to the big three like only 3 of Poseidon, and 3 of Hades, and 3 of Zeus you get me?)

"Thanks!" Dylan smiled getting out of the lake and shaking droplets of water out of his dirty blonde hair.

Quote: (Yea, that's a good idea. I'll make it 5, you think that's alright?)

"You're welcome!" Finn smiled, then paused. "Dylan, have you ever -uh- had girls who liked you just because your the son of Poseidon?" Finnigan was dying to ask that question for ages, and she finally got it out. With a huge weight lifted from her heart, she was only waiting for his response.

(Yea, that's a good idea. I'll make it 5, you think that's alright?)

"You're welcome!" Finn smiled, then paused. "Dylan, have you ever -uh- had girls who liked you just because your the son of Poseidon?" Finnigan was dying to ask that question for ages, and she finally got it out. With a huge weight lifted from her heart, she was only waiting for his response.

(5 is sorta a big number and that would take up like half the camp)

Dylan threw his shirt on and roughly rubbed his head with the towel before answering "I don't know, I don't understand girls"

Quote: (Yea, I changed it to three.)

"Oh, yea. I know what you mean, sort of." Finnigan laughed half-heartedly. Meanwhile, back in the Hestia cabin, Piper was buried in books. She was good friends with Finn, and after she finished a chapter, went to go look for her. Finally, Piper found her at the lake with Dylan. "Hey guys, whatcha doin'?" Piper asked both of them.

(Yea, I changed it to three.) 

"Oh, yea. I know what you mean, sort of." Finnigan laughed half-heartedly. Meanwhile, back in the Hestia cabin, Piper was buried in books. She was good friends with Finn, and after she finished a chapter, went to go look for her. Finally, Piper found her at the lake with Dylan. "Hey guys, whatcha doin'?" Piper asked both of them. 

"Just leaving" Dylan tossed the towel over his shoulders and started walking away.

Can I join?

Character name: Nemesis (Invidia)
What are you: Minor Goddess
Personality: Fair but vengeful (goddess of revenge so, yeah). Will ALWAYS give someone what they deserve, even if it's something terrible. Hates unearned "good luck". She can make things really hard for people who seem to get a ton of good things they don't deserve. Keeps Tyche in check. Hates over-the-top-nice fortune cookies. Symbol is a wheel with a chunk taken out.
god or goddess parent: Um...maybe Nyx & Erebos? (Not too sure about this.)
Picture: (optional)-if no picture, please give a description: (Sorry, this one isn't very good)
th

Back
Top Bottom