|~~Greek Mythology RP~~| NEEDS CHARACTERS!

Pics
Jason smiled faintly, his hand holding hers delicately. As the approached the mess hall, "we'll, here s where we eat. There is a table of food in the middle that you don't touch, it's offering toward the gods." he announced, less gruff than before.

Aglaia followed the path the tree told her to follow, her silver recurve slung across her back along with all of her silver detailed arrows in her quiver. spotting the
Gigantic pine tree she's seen in a dream, every dream the tree sits. Aglaia flipped her aqua hair and nocked one Of her arrows stepping quietly not marking a sound
stepping forward to the great pine tree, aglaia put her right hand on the tree. theres something about this tree, its not normal aglaia thought to herself.
(i would love to rp with some one)

"Alright! Let's roll!" Piper then started up the dragon making sure that every bag and demigod/goddess was safely on the dragon, before taking flight into the sky. "So, where exactly are we going? Do you know, Hecate?" asked Finn. 
"I'm not sure, but I bet t's in Alaska." Sh'e said,somewhat concerned.

stepping forward to the great pine tree, aglaia put her right hand on the tree. theres something about this tree, its not normal aglaia thought to herself.
(i would love to rp  with some one)
Chiron sensed something unusual, and galloped to Thalia's pine, and saw a blue haired girl. "hello, young lady. Welcome to camp half blood, a home for demigods. I'm Chiron, the activities director. Have you been claimed?" he asked her.

"I'm not sure, but I bet t's in Alaska." Sh'e said,somewhat concerned.
Chiron sensed something unusual, and galloped to Thalia's pine, and saw a blue haired girl. "hello, young lady. Welcome to camp half blood, a home for demigods. I'm Chiron, the activities director. Have you been claimed?" he asked her.
"claimed?" aglaia said scared "what are you?" she said looking at the half horse man pulling her bow string back

Back
Top Bottom