|~~Greek Mythology RP~~| NEEDS CHARACTERS!

Pics
"So who's up for the game tonight?" said Maya, "HEY! ANYONE WANT TO COME OVER!?!" She turned to Faith and Sam, "Who would have thought the Hades table would be party central? How about you, Sam? I'm surprised you haven't broken out the streamers yet."
Faith laughed-- a true laugh, right from her gut. "Yea!! Where are all the streamers?!" Faith concentrated-- focusing on the water from people's cups and the sunlight coming in, then she slightly lifted her hands and a rainbow popped up from the Hades table. "There!! That's better!" she said.

(when can i start to rp? btw i have made a character her name iis aglaia
smile.png
)

"What, no conversation from you, Sam? You're usually the life of the party!" said Maya giggling slightly, "Can you believe it, Faith?" she asked with a fake expression of shock.

(Aglaia: one of the three Graces in Greek Mythology. Meaning of the name: brilliance. And you made her a child of Apollo, didn't you? Sun = brilliant ((light)). Very nice.)

(LOVE the picture for Brooke!)

Maya played with her food, watching the other campers. The McLaughlin girls were sitting at the Aphrodite table, talking with their siblings about shoes and hair and other things, Astrid and Gretchen letting out their girly sides, Stefania without even trying. Sam was acting dark and mysterious (again) while sitting at the Hades table. Apparently, spilling his secrets did nothing for his attitude. (As far as I know. Correct me if I'm wrong.) Thankfully, Phoenix had a table to herself, or else her wings might have knocked someone over. Faith was late (for the millionth time) and satyrs were feasting on tin cans. (Ew.) But the one thing almost everyone seemed to have in common was excitement for tonight.
ooh, she should have come and sit with phoenix :)
Phoenix sighed and looked around at her empty table. no other Nike kids??? well, my mom did say that she preffered fewer and better loved kids than many and ignored-feeling kids... like Hermes' kids... poor luke. Phoenix thought.
(Are you going to claim Serenity before or after dinner?)
after, dinner has already begun LOL it's a little late for before dinner...
Maya grinned and sat with Faith and Sam, "Quite a mix of people here. You'd never think they were from the same cabin."

"So who's up for the game tonight?" said Maya, "HEY! ANYONE WANT TO COME OVER!?!" She turned to Faith and Sam, "Who would have thought the Hades table would be party central? How about you, Sam? I'm surprised you haven't broken out the streamers yet."
Serenity walked over, normally outgoing but a little shy. Kyma, alone at the Nerius table, waltzed over as well. Serenity sat at the very edge of the table. Kyma plonked herself right next to Maya. "Hi, my name's Kyma, what's yours?" Kyma said. Phoenix considered following when Nike flew in. Nike paused for a moment, for full efect, then landed gracefully next to Phoenix. she sat down across the table from her.

BTW I made the capture the flag teams!
red team:
Zues
Athena
Hades
Hepheastus
Aphrodite
Demeter

Blue team:
Poseidon
Ares
Apollo
Hestia
Hermes
Dionysus

the minor god's kids can kinda be in any team they want, but try to keep in even. not all the minor god's kids can be in one team.

Back
Top Bottom