|~~Greek Mythology RP~~| NEEDS CHARACTERS!

Holy Zues, sorry i didn't intend to be late!!!
*all my charries walk up.*
"Sam, are you alright?" Lexi said. "i saw what happened today, but i couldn't get there fast enough to help." (yes she can help with this situation... as daughter of memory, she could restore Sam's memory of his human side.)

"I'm just glad I got out of that infirmary. It gives me the heebedajeebees. With the walls open and everything I feel so exposed...." said Faith sending a shiver up her spine. 
Sam nodded his head.

"I need to explain my... abnormalities." said Maya, "I want you to realize I'm dangerous company."
Sam looked at her, an amused expression on his face.

Holy Zues, sorry i didn't intend to be late!!!
*all my charries walk up.*
"Sam, are you alright?" Lexi said. "i saw what happened today, but i couldn't get there fast enough to help." (yes she can help with this situation... as daughter of memory, she could restore Sam's memory of his human side.)
"I'm sorry you had to see that, and I'm fine, my back just hurts." he said, wondering if she had seen the scar.

"That's the problem, Faith. I would. When my mother was taken to the asylum ad I ran away, I met my dad. He told me that fear effects me more strongly than any of his other children and gave me Magus. When Magus cuts someone, they experience a vision of their worst nightmare. When Magus kills someone, I experience all the fear they have felt in their lives. If I hadn't come to my senses with that camper... I would have killed him. And I would have attacked everyone. I'm tempted to exploit all of your fears right now. I'm kept mostly sane by a potion the Hypnos campers make me. It calms me down. But I'm losing my grip on sanity. I think you deserve to know this."

I'm just glad I got out of that infirmary. It gives me the heebedajeebees. With the walls open and everything I feel so exposed...." said Faith sending a shiver up her spine. Sam nodded his head.

Quote: Sam looked at her, an amused expression on his face.

Quote: "I'm sorry you had to see that, and I'm fine, my back just hurts." he said, wondering if she had seen the scar.
(no, none of my charries did. no worries :) )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gertrude McFuzz

"That's the problem, Faith. I would. When my mother was taken to the asylum ad I ran away, I met my dad. He told me that fear effects me more strongly than any of his other children and gave me Magus. When Magus cuts someone, they experience a vision of their worst nightmare. When Magus kills someone, I experience all the fear they have felt in their lives. If I hadn't come to my senses with that camper... I would have killed him. And I would have attacked everyone. I'm tempted to exploit all of your fears right now. I'm kept mostly sane by a potion the Hypnos campers make me. It calms me down. But I'm losing my grip on sanity. I think you deserve to know this.

The Apollo campers had been told to pause their search until tomorrow; this gave Maya the perfect opportunity to make contact with her friends. She flew to the Iris, Hades, Nike, Nereus, Hermes and Mneme cabins and woke their occupants (just Serenity in Hermes), told them to meet her in her cabin and waited for them.

(If I'm missing someone, tell me.)
(well if you wanted Kevyn to come, too, you needed to go to Zues...)
(what happened to the camp fire? I was going to have Serenity claimed at the fire, and then it didn't happen...)

Back
Top Bottom