|~~Greek Mythology RP~~| NEEDS CHARACTERS!

Lexi decided to use him as an example. might as well. she started by giving a memory that he didn't have:
She made him think that she had saved him from falling off a cliff, and that he had kissed her afterwards. it was from a dream she had had.

Lexi wondered for a moment if she should tell him it wasn't real. she sighed mentally. "It's not really real, and it didn't really happen... Just a memory i gave you." she grinned. she had used this memory power many times, and she knew exactly how he felt. her memory power was more than just memory, but also a little of what could almost be called mind control. instead of controlling his mind, however, she just made it towhere he could read her thoughts.
cool, huh? she said in her mind. so you want to keep the memory? it's from a dream I had. Gods i didn't just tell you i dream about you right? oh look a dragonfly. nice color. oh, sorry... telepathic conversation would probably be eisier if we weren't ADHD.

Last edited:
He laughed, really amused and not his normal sarcastic chuckle. "yeah, I'll keep it. According to that dream your a good kisser and I'm a damsel in distress. And yeah, it's really cool." he thought to her, grinning. He was actually very happy that she liked him.

He laughed, really amused and not his normal sarcastic chuckle. "yeah, I'll keep it. According to that dream your a good kisser and I'm a damsel in distress. And yeah, it's really cool." he thought to her, grinning. He was actually very happy that she liked him.
Lexi blushed and grinned sheepishly. one of the cool advantage about talking mentally is that you don't have to limit yourself to words, you can include moving pictures, colors, emotions... you try! she said. she sent him a mental image of herself in a sparkly golden ball gown that an Aphrodite kid would have been envious of. a picture i've always wanted to draw, but, my drawing skills aren't good enough... somehow when it's on paper it just isn't the same.

"I can draw it for you. I'm pretty good." he thouggt. He was trying to find a mental picture to send her, and accidently sent an image of himself half transformed, looking like a monster from Tartarus. It was how he pictured himself.

"I can draw it for you. I'm pretty good." he thouggt. He was trying to find a mental picture to send her, and accidently sent an image of himself half transformed, looking like a monster from Tartarus. It was how he pictured himself.
Lexi mentally cringed, then mentally slapped herself. umm... okay... she thought. creepy! creepy is cool...

Back
Top Bottom