|~~Greek Mythology RP~~| NEEDS CHARACTERS!

He looked horrified. "oh my god... I'm sorry! I didn't mean to send that image!" he thought rapidly.
that's okay... Lexi replied. silver and gold sparkles on her end of the line. i wish we could talk forever, but the others will wonder... it'll look to them like we're spaced out, and without practice you can't talk physically and mentally at the same time. sooo... see ya in the waking world. in this memory world, in each other's minds, it was like floating in nothing, hearing what they were thinking, seeing what they were seeing in their imagination, and feeling what they were feeling. she sent a wink feeling, then broke the connection. she swished her hair. "sooo... what do you think?" Lexi said with another wink.
"Sam, you should control that fear." chided Maya, "One that strong could easily control you."
Kyma nodded. "i have an irrational fear of cats..." she said helpfully. (cats eat fish, her dad is god of fish.)

that's okay... Lexi replied. silver and gold sparkles on her end of the line. i wish we could talk forever, but the others will wonder... it'll look to them like we're spaced out, and without practice you can't talk physically and mentally at the same time. sooo... see ya in the waking world. in this memory world, in each other's minds, it was like floating in nothing, hearing what they were thinking, seeing what they were seeing in their imagination, and feeling what they were feeling. she sent a wink feeling, then broke the connection. she swished her hair. "sooo... what do you think?" Lexi said with another wink.
Kyma nodded. "i have an irrational fear of cats..." she said helpfully. (cats eat fish, her dad is god of fish.)
he sent her a happy feeling. "that. Is. COOL!" he exclaimed, smiling. He new a ice of hair out of his eyes.

"Sam, you should control that fear." chided Maya, "One that strong could easily control you."
he looked her. He suddenly grinned, pulling his lips back, revealing a mouthful of extra long, pointed, razor sharp teeth. His eyes flashed yellow as he growled.

Sam, you should control that fear." chided Maya, "One that strong could easily control you." he looked her. He suddenly grinned, pulling his lips back, revealing a mouthful of extra long, pointed, razor sharp teeth. His eyes flashed yellow as he growled.

Quote:
Quote: "kinda, but, there's more to it... we can chat, share mental images, emotions, thoughts, desires..."
Lexi said.
"and it doesn't cost a golden drachma!" she said, laughing.

Lexi grinned. "totally! We can connect from any distance, although i haven't tried connecting to someone in Taiwan yet. And, when you've practiced enough to be able to consentrate on your mental messaging and the real world, you can keep up the connection for... well, the longest i've done it is two weeks with one of my BFFs, Leah Treble." (daughter of muse of song.)

Back
Top Bottom