|~~Greek Mythology RP~~| NEEDS CHARACTERS!

Character name:Hephaestus
What are you (ex.-- demigod, satyr, nymph, god(ess), Hunter, cyclops): god
Personality:Can I rp it out?
god or goddess parent:no idea..
Picture: (optional)-if no picture, please give a description

1. Were you fighting in the war against Kronos? Yes
2. Were you already at Camp Half-Blood, or are/were you found by a satyr. I was already there
3. Short background story, please? I lived with my mother until she couldn't afford to feed me anymore so put me up for adoption. I ran away after I realized the family was planning on drowning me in a lake (Hehe)

Hows that?

Quote: (oh oh oh. I got now. :) )
Faith climbed up the Mess Hall steps and went to her table-- then after making a small rainbow changed over to Phoenix's table. (She's there right?) "Hey Phoenix! Watcha drinkin?"

"She's drinkin' Dunkin'." said Maya.

Quote: "Necter. good stuff." She said. she took another sip and smiled dreamily. "I can drink as much as i want because I physically CAN NOT burn up." she chuckled.

(finished a pic for Evelyn
smile.png
)

Faith climbed up the Mess Hall steps and went to her table-- then after making a small rainbow changed over to Phoenix's table. (She's there right?) "Hey Phoenix! Watcha drinkin?"

Quote: "Necter. good stuff." She said. she took another sip and smiled dreamily. "I can drink as much as i want because I physically CAN NOT burn up." she chuckled.
"Well that's convenient for you!" Faith said.

smile.png
)
Cool!! Do you want me to add that to your character's description?

2. Were you already at Camp Half-Blood, or are/were you found by a satyr. I was already there
3. Short background story, please? I lived with my mother until she couldn't afford to feed me anymore so put me up for adoption. I ran away after I realized the family was planning on drowning me in a lake (Hehe)

Hows that?
(Accepted and added! New member page here.)

"Well that's convenient for you!" Faith said.

smile.png
)
Cool!! Do you want me to add that to your character's description?

Hows that?
(Accepted and added! New member page here.)

(Sweet!)

Back
Top Bottom