|~~Greek Mythology RP~~| NEEDS CHARACTERS!

"So what's this place about?" Evelyn asked.
"This 'place' is called Camp Half Blood. It's for people like you and me. We're demigods-- a 'cross' between a god and a mortal. We attract monsters. And there are only certain precious metals that we posses that can kill the monsters such as: celestial bronze, imperial gold, and several others. My godly parent is Iris, while my Dad is an ordinary Joe. Our godly parents leave us as a child because Zeus passed a law that gods may not have human contact with their children-- it makes the gods more mortal. We each have our own power. Percy Jackson is the son of Poseidon-- he can control water. A couple Aphrodite children can charm-speak, but Piper McLean is the only living one. Charm speak is when you can convince people into doing what you want. And me-- I can create rainbows and do Iris-messaging for free. Iris-messaging is when you see sun and water... toss in a golden drachma and boom-- it's like you can Skype with anyone. One more thing-- there's this thing called the Mist which toys with mortals minds. If they see a monster, they might think it's a tour bus, or something else. The Mist is very strong and only a couple mortals can see through it such as Rachel-- she's our Oracle. The Oracle tells us prophecies. So until you find out your godly parent you can stay with me!" Faith smiled at her, and started eating. (Sorry that was so long. :p)

"Ok" Evelyn said when she finished eating. "So, how do we find out who our godly parent is?"
(it's ok, Evelyn has no memories from before six months ago when she woke up alone in the forest with nothing but her bow, arrows and her bag.)

Back
Top Bottom