Green eared chicken

Quote:
Actually, a bit south and east of Davenport. Know where Cheney is? We're due west of Cheney in a little podunk, sh**splat, wide spot in the road called Tyler. Come on out and see us!!
lol.png

Sorry to hear that the neighbors have paper thin walls. Bummer!
sad.png
Cuz you really should have one of my little roo boys! They're just as sweet as the day is long. Take Little Red. He's the quietest of the two. Just a real nice quiet and laid back boy! (and if you believe that, maybe I can interest you in a slightly used bridge? *insert evil snicker here*) But he is terribly sweet. Of that I do not exaggerate!

Quote:
Actually, a bit south and east of Davenport. Know where Cheney is? We're due west of Cheney in a little podunk, sh**splat, wide spot in the road called Tyler. Come on out and see us!!
lol.png

Sorry to hear that the neighbors have paper thin walls. Bummer!
sad.png
Cuz you really should have one of my little roo boys! They're just as sweet as the day is long. Take Little Red. He's the quietest of the two. Just a real nice quiet and laid back boy! (and if you believe that, maybe I can interest you in a slightly used bridge? *insert evil snicker here*) But he is terribly sweet. Of that I do not exaggerate!

Ah, I went to school at EWU (Biology). I think I drove through Tyler once, accidentally. It's got it's own exit and everything!

Maybe the gal who took my roo would be interested in yours? Any good pics of him? She has land and does not mind a little noise. Which worked out great b/c mine made some of that.

Back
Top Bottom