Green legs white feathers.......help what is it!

I don't think we're all positive on that either.
sad.png

Nope, not positive at all.

I think we have to wait until this girl grows up a bit and look again.

I have a home bred leghorn pullet like this, she hatched yellow and feathered out white, but this past week or so (she's about 12 weeks old now) she's developed a brown breast, bigger patch of brown than yours but same sort of colour. So I'm trying to fingure out what the heck is going on too .... parents are in a chicken tractor so no chance any other breed has got mixed in, and I bought the parents as purebred leghorns - they certainly look, act and lay like proper leghorns should - so I'm bamboozled too. My pullet has yellow legs though.

I have a home bred leghorn pullet like this, she hatched yellow and feathered out white, but this past week or so (she's about 12 weeks old now) she's developed a brown breast, bigger patch of brown than yours but same sort of colour. So I'm trying to fingure out what the heck is going on too .... parents are in a chicken tractor so no chance any other breed has got mixed in, and I bought the parents as purebred leghorns - they certainly look, act and lay like proper leghorns should - so I'm bamboozled too. My pullet has yellow legs though.
Do you have pics of parents?

The rooster is showing a little pattern leakage. Can't tell for sure but looks like the white hen is too.
Doesn't look like they're exactly what you'd want in color pure whites.
The pullet sounds like what I had way back when I first started crossing colors and making pyles.
The color were pure white for the longest time and then they'd get the salmon breasts. It just took several weeks to come in.

Back
Top Bottom