Green yolk stuff, purple chick??

Jun 28, 2022
Screenshot_20240330-185713.png
The weird yellow stuff that everyone else was attached to when they were born is green with this one. Also... He's purple. None of the other ones came out purple. We're just agog watching this whole shindig transpire.

First time doing it. No idea what we're doing. Either the peach colored guys that came out with yellow were the weirdos or this purple green guy is the anomaly. I have read so much about hatching that I can't remember names of anything or anything pertinent, but I do know that green was suspiciously absent from the articles. Should I be worried or just wait to see what happens next?

I'm not sure about the smell. I didn't open the incubator. BUT he is moving around like he's in a constant state of failing a field sobriety test.
I can’t speak to the green but drunken stagger sounds right.
No foul odor from the vents? If not just watch him.
Hopefully someone more knowledgeable chimes in.

Omg. Does the purple fade? We took videos as they were born and the others were a different color. Color me embarassed.
I don’t know about purple birds, but there are reports, and even a picture, of someone who’s dog had a green puppy. it was a rare occurrence where the puppy had green fur for the first two weeks. After that, the puppy’s fur slowly turned brownish yellow like his mom.

Back
Top Bottom