Greetings Everyone

Ms2lman

Chirping
May 30, 2017
Finally decided to join, after relying and searching for answers to problems with my chickens and call ducks.... Wish I had done it sooner

1. Hi there! You can call me CC! I decided not to put my real name out there. Welcome to BYC! I hope you enjoy it; I know I do. I am a homeschooler, working on having a homestead, and I own a farming blog with my sister.
  2. www.bootsandchickenpoop.wix.com/mysite

I love the song "Fearless" (I forgot who it's from! :lol:), I love the country and Tennessee. I have a bunny, 12 chickens, 2 ducks, 4 cats, 2 dogs and one Fancy Goldfish. (I don't think I'm forgetting anyone! :lau)

P.S
    My phone has been going a little wacky, so it might look weird! :p

HI CC, I'll have to check out your website, I'm very interested in homesteading. We have a mini horse, 2 goats around 30 chickens , 4 bunnies, 4 call ducks, a pot belly pig, 2 dogs, 2 cats a chinchilla and 2 skunks and some fish. We recently planted some cucumbers, watermelon and tomatoes . I also have an herb garden, I am hoping to get a big enough crop to feed to the chickens . As for work, as if our little farm isn't enough, I am a deputy sheriff.

Thank you for joining us at Backyard chickens. Sounds like you have your own "petting zoo." What breeds of chickens do you have?

HI CC, I'll have to check out your website, I'm very interested in homesteading. We have a mini horse, 2 goats around 30 chickens , 4 bunnies, 4 call ducks, a pot belly pig, 2 dogs, 2 cats a chinchilla and 2 skunks and some fish. We recently planted some cucumbers, watermelon and tomatoes . I also have an herb garden, I am hoping to get a big enough crop to feed to the chickens . As for work, as if our little farm isn't enough, I am a deputy sheriff.
Wow! We want a big garden. We only have 6 tomato plants and working on getting some more stuff, though. My Dad used to be a chief once, but he's not anymore. He changed his career.

Thank you for joining us at Backyard chickens. Sounds like you have your own "petting zoo." What breeds of chickens do you have?
Silkies, a RR , a buff, Marans, barred rock, crochans, a few bantams, a flizzle Roo, Polish Roo and one other breed I can't remember

Back
Top Bottom