Greetings, Friends

I recently moved from a major city to an area where I could buy more land, taking advantage of the ability to work remotely permanently, and got hitched along the way. I was able to convince my wife to get 4 Rhode Island Red chicks and we both took to raising the animals so much that within a couple weeks we found ourselves with 3 Cayuga ducks as well. Looking forward to learning from some masters and contributing what I can.
Oh I'm so glad you're out of the rat race of city. Welcome here and I hope you'll love your chicken journey as I do.

I recently moved from a major city to an area where I could buy more land, taking advantage of the ability to work remotely permanently, and got hitched along the way. I was able to convince my wife to get 4 Rhode Island Red chicks and we both took to raising the animals so much that within a couple weeks we found ourselves with 3 Cayuga ducks as well. Looking forward to learning from some masters and contributing what I can.
WELCOME TO BYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you find everything you need here. Glad to have you!:hugs

Back
Top Bottom