greetings from Devon, England

simon1970

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 14, 2014
Hi..
What a great website!
My name is Simon.. my 13 year old daughter Megan and I have 9 hens, Rhode Island Reds, black Rhodes, and a rather friendly Araucana called Disco!

I work for a company that makes feed for farm animals, including of course chickens! Im hoping to share and learn on this website.

Next is some ducks!

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Sounds like you have a lovely flock! Glad you and your daughter are enjoying them!

Feel free to ask questions.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Raising chickens is a great experience for children. My granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) loves our chickens. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock, and Megan. :eek:)

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community!

Welcome to BYC from the other side of the pond!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

Last edited:
Glad you joined us, we also have a thread for folks from UK. I think if you put "UK thread," in the search box above, it should pop up.

Hi..
What a great website!
My name is Simon.. my 13 year old daughter Megan and I have 9 hens, Rhode Island Reds, black Rhodes, and a rather friendly Araucana called Disco!

I work for a company that makes feed for farm animals, including of course chickens! Im hoping to share and learn on this website.

Next is some ducks!

Hello I'm from north Cornwall
So very close
Is your farm food wholesale?

Back
Top Bottom