Greetings From Oklahoma!

Chickie Newby

Hatching
8 Years
Mar 22, 2011
Yes, I am most definitely a Chickie Newby! I have three wonderful girls . . . . Henrietta (a black Australorp), Scarlett (a Rhode Island Red), and Bid (a Buff Orpington . . . . I THINK). They are such cuties, and I've only had them for a little over three weeks. I have them in a tub in my bedroom. I let them out in the sunshine during the day to play in their little fenced yard and to get used to their coop. So far, I haven't had the heart to let them sleep outside. My husband says I'm over-protective. Who, ME? So I'm hoping to learn some chickie-skills on this site and maybe get to a point that I can let my girls try their wings at sleeping outside. So, I'm happy to meet you all . . . . . and I'm looking forward to learning a LOT about chickens! This is just the coolest site!

Welcome to BYC. You will sure like it here. Many many good folks from over the country and beyond.
Check out the Okies in the BYC thread in the Where am I Where are you section.
Lots of us Oklahomans there.
I live near Choctaw, where are you from?

Hello
frow.gif
from Hesperia, Ca and
welcome-byc.gif

frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif
from Southern Cali.
Yeah I wandered onto this site a little of a month ago, just love all the info I find here. So many different views and opinions on matters. Just a nice easy way to learn whatever you need to know about chickens and such.

Back
Top Bottom